We are actively engaged in various efforts to prevent and address homelessness in our community.
- We continually evaluate and improve our care system for people experiencing homelessness.
- The Coordinated Entry System provides a comprehensive assessment and referral of needs for individuals and families seeking housing and services.
- We continually seek out opportunities to increase the supply of affordable housing.
- Educate the public on aggressive panhandling and public camping to reduce the negative impacts of homelessness.
- Participate in regional programs through the Metro Dallas Homeless Alliance (MDHA).