Collin County Transit is now powered by Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Mobility Service. The service provides the same on-demand shared rides to qualifying riders from McKinney, Melissa, Celina, Lowry Crossing, Princeton and Prosper.
If you’re currently enrolled in the program, you do not need to re-register. You will be automatically enrolled, and you can continue to book trips by calling (469) 771-0667.
- $3 for travel between participating service area cities
- $5 for travel to/from service area cities and Collin County
- All credit and debit cards will now be accepted as a payment method. Funds loaded onto existing CCT fare cards will be honored.
Applicants must be a resident of one of the following cities:
And have at least one of the following:
- Low-income (Annual Household Income at or below U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines.)
- 65 years or older
- Deaf or profound loss of hearing
- Non-ambulatory without assistance or mechanical aid
- 50% disability allowance VA recipient
- Social Security Disability Income recipient
- Intellectually disabled
- Seizure disorder
- Legally blind
- Monday - Friday, 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday - 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Service will not be offered on the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- You must be a resident of one of the participating cities. These include Celina, Lowry Crossing, McKinney, Melissa, Princeton or Prosper.
- And have an annual household income (before taxes) that is at or below the income requirements listed above.
- Proof of income can be tax forms, pay stubs, a letter from your employer or proof that you receive low-income public assistance, i.e. SNAP or WIC.
Household Income Requirements
|Household Number||Annual Income|
- City of McKinney Title VI and ADA Program
- City of McKinney Non-discrimination Policy
- City of McKinney Title VI Transit Servies - Notice to the Publis, English
- City of McKinney Title VI Transit Services - Notice to the Public, Spanish
- City of McKinney, Title VI Policy: Complaint Form, English
- City of McKinney, Title VI Policy: Complaint Form, Spanish