A Wealth of Information
The City of McKinney website offers a wealth of information about all aspects of city operations, finances and policies. To offer residents a more robust experience, we have a number of specialized applications available on or from the website. The links below take you to some of the top resources available on the website or in applications linked to the website.
- Annual Reports - see four years of city annual reports and special publications.
- Archive Center - find news releases, Development Reports, Financial Reports and more in one place.
- Budget - View current and historic budgets.
- Development Reports - find out about building and development activity in the city.
- Historic Resource Inventory - research historic McKinney properties.
- Interactive Financial Reports - learn about city finances in the way that works for you.
- Legistar - access City Council, Board and Commission agendas.
- Library - go to the library's website to find genealogy information, research databases and more.
- Municode - look up city ordinances.
- Open Data - "Explore McKinney" with the city's open data portal. The site contains interactive maps and data sets for the public, developers, app developers and more.
- Police incidents - Police P2C system.
- Texas State Code
- Transparency - go to a central location that offers links to current hot topics and information about virtually every department and current issue in the city.
- Virtual Town Hall - Interact with a platform to officially ask questions and get answers from the city. From the Water Cooler Chat to surveys about the budget and planned enhancements in the city, you can add your voice.
If you do not find the information you're looking for, you can submit an Open Records Request.